Monday, November 13, 2017

NEVER COAST.



I love working out for the most part, but for me its hard to find a workout that works on everything I want it to. I mainly aim towards booty work & abs but for most of the year I play lacrosse, so agility is a huge part of my workout too. 


A couple months back my friend asked me if I wanted to go to Flywheel class with her, always hearing about it and knowing lots of people who do it, I tried it out, and fell in LOVE. Never in my life have I had actual fun while working on my booty, thighs, and agility. 
The classes range from 45, 60, to 90 minutes long with different instructors, each with their own playlist of bumpin’ music. Look out for weekly class themes, duals, and Flybeats with Shane ( MY FAV!!!). This month only Flywheel is offering first rides FREE for those of you wanting to try it out. The memberships are quite pricey, but grab a friend and split the monthly fee like me and go to unlimited classes! Not only is it a great workout, but they have super cute leggings, tanks, and sports bras too! 

Check them out @ flywheelsports.com 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig