Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Santa's Coming to Town!



For my first blog post I've decided to share my Christmas list in the making 
consisting of realistic & unrealistic (expensive 😊) pieces. While I continue to search and find the perfect pieces I hope to help give you some ideas too! Later, I’m also planning on writing up some great gift guides for your mama’s and BFF’s. 



APL: Athletic Propulsion Lab
$200.00




First thing to learn about me is my obsession with always wearing athletic clothing. Who doesn't like being comfy AND cute while running errands, getting your nails done, and oh ya, actually working out??!! 

A few months ago I bought a pair of all white Nike air maxes, and over time because their white & I wear them all the time, they got so dirty! Therefore my first want are these super cute APL sneakers found on Shopbop. I love the color scheme and style, but my favorite part is how their not a big name brand like Nike or Asics. Because of that (hopefully) you won't be running into a buncha girlfriends all wearing the same shoe. 
Yes, we all would LOVE a pair of Stuart Weitzman’s, but let’s be real, I don’t have $800 to blow on a pair of boots I’ll wear for 2 months of the year, considering I live in CLT… a.k.a hot all the time. But good thing there are plenty of knock off/ look alikes! 

I found a pair of Schutz (fav shoe brand) on sale on the The Outnet. I am looking for a grey pair, but ya can never go wrong with black!







Acme: That Booty Tho.
$28.00








This booty scrub works like wonders!! It's a scrub formulated to smooth out stretch marks, fight cellulite and acne. Everything I need!!! I’ve used 2-4 times a week for several weeks and my skin already looks and feels smoother! It also helps clear up my continuous dreaded booty blemishes fairly quickly, and I swear it’s given my skin a firmer, bouncier texture that I’m loving!

The small container is the perfect stocking stuffer and a great gift because it's probably more than I would want to spend on myself for a beauty product that I won't be using every single day. 





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Reversible Sherpa Robe

Reversible Sherpa Robe
$138.00


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I've had the same crappy blue robe for probably 6 years now... so time for an upgrade.  I found this super cozy looking robe on Anthropology, more on the expensive side, but that's why i'm asking (: 

2 in 1 usage! The perfect towel robe for after a shower AND a fuzzy robe for walking around the house or cuddling up in bed. 

Piers & Palms Pullover
$78.00
Color Splash!!! Pair this bright-baggy pullover sweater with light wash jeans and a pair of
sneakers for a fun-casual look any day of the week! 
Swing by Charlotte's new(ish) Free People location in South End/Dilworth or check them out online by clicking the link below. 

https://www.freepeople.com/shop/piers-palms-pullover/?color=085&size=S


 That's it for today babes!! Keep checking in for other gift guides as the Holidays are just around the corner!

Happy early Christmas shopping
xx
- Taylor




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig